Basic Policy on Elimination of Antisocial Forces such as Boryokudan
Establishment date: October 21, 2015
Avant Group Corporation has established the following basic policy in order to avoid any relationship, including business transactions, with anti-social forces, including organized crime groups, that threaten the order and safety of civil society.
- The entire organization shall take action against antisocial forces and ensure the safety of employees who deal with antisocial forces.
- We will establish close cooperative relationships with outside professional organizations such as the police, the National Center for the Elimination of Boryokudan, and lawyers.
- We shall not have any relationship with antisocial forces. We will also reject any unreasonable demands by antisocial forces.
- We will take legal action, both civil and criminal, against unjustified demands by antisocial forces.
- We will never provide funding, favors, or any other transactions with antisocial forces.